SFS can be used for the following applications and structures but offers potential far beyond:
- SFS Infill Walling (reinforced concrete and steel framed structures).
- SFS Continuous Walling (over-sail systems).
- SFS high Bay Walls
- Lightweight load bearing structures
- Modular construction.
Superior Sections have the knowledge, agility, and capacity to ensure market leading lead-times for all SFS products in an ever-demanding market.
Additional to normal supply conditions we offer the following:
- Standard products available from stock.
- Delivery direct to site.
- Customer collections.
- Rapid turnaround for all ‘specials’, angles, channels, etc.
Dedicated engineering expertise, delivering cost down value engineered design solutions to a very competitive market.
We offer a comprehensive indicative design scheme at tender stage for the creation of competitive cost packages, right the way through to fully detailed scheme designs for project completion. Fully detailed design calculations are provided for building control submission, together with fully detailed construction drawings for a problem free build program.
All designs are fully covered by professional indemnity insurance.